Friday, March 19, 2010

POP Promotions

Playgrounds Of Peace continues to get some attention from the community. On March 1st, I spoke at my daughter's school for their "Diversity Fair." I was so well received that the school is planning a fund-raiser for current and future POP projects. I showed the Hope for Nepal Video and had a booth with photos from both our Poland and Nepal projects. Lisa Smith, wife of Nepal Team member Duane Smith, informed that this years' VBS (Vacation Bible School) at Lee's Summit Community Church (summer 2010) will include an emphasis on missions and a fund-raiser for POP. What a blessing!

Please pray for me and the future of POP. We are at a crossroads. POP either becomes it's own non-profit organization or merge with another group. Thank you for your continued support. 11 weeks until the Poland trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment