Thursday, September 17, 2009

FRUA gives POP $5,000 Grant for POP for Poland 2010


Mark,
The FRUA Board decided to support your playground build in Poland with $5000.  I tried to push for more than this amount, but was unsuccessful.  I am hopeful that this can be the beginning of a relationship between FRUA and Playgrounds of Peace.  Maybe in subsequent years, if you are building a playground in Eastern Europe or Russia, FRUA will provide an even higher level of support.  I will be drafting a formal letter with this amount, but wanted to let you know as soon as possible.

When do you head off to Nepal?  How many individuals will be on your volunteer team on this build?  I know you are super busy with your preparations for this build. 

I am sending you positive energy for your upcoming build in Nepal,
Adele

Note: This letter is from my good friend and POP advocate Adele Raade.

No comments:

Post a Comment